Apply For An Internship Today!
***All project spots for the 2021 summer intern program have been filled. Students interested in participating in the 2022 summer intern program may apply in January 2022 when the application is re-opened.***
Thank you for your interest in the MnTAP intern program. The Minnesota Technical Assistance Program (MnTAP) seeks junior or senior college students to work on waste reduction, water conservation, lean manufacturing, and energy efficiency projects at companies in Minnesota each summer.
MnTAP plans to support up to 15 projects in 2021 at locations around the state. The projects are at different companies and in a variety of industries.
* * * * * *Albert Lea Select Foods, Albert Lea, MN——领导project focused on wastewater loading reduction and energy efficiency.
* * * * * *CHS Inc., Inver Grove Heights, MN——领导project focused on energy conservation & environmental sustainability.
* * * * * *General Mills Inc., Golden Valley, MN——领导project focused on water conservation at a local food R&D facility.
* * * * * *大湖可口可乐, Egan, MN——领导project focused on water conservation at a local beverage bottling facility.
* * * * * *HealthPartners, Bloomington, MN——领导project focused on waste stream and resource use mapping and reduction at select regional hospitals.
* * * * * *JIT Powder Coating, Farmington, MN –Lead a project focused on water and wastewater conservation at a local powder coating manufacturer.
* * * * * *Living Greens Farm, Faribault, MN——领导project focused on water conservation, energy efficiency, and waste reduction.
* * * * * *Miller Manufacturing Company, Anoka, MN——领导project focused energy and waste reduction in a plastic injection molding operation
* * * * * *188bet微信充值, Minneapolis, MN——领导project focused on developing a database and related search protocols to implement a searchable, web-based water conservation/efficiency tool.
* * * * * *188bet微信充值, Minneapolis, MN——领导project focused on identifying best practices and source reduction opportunities for industrial chloride use to minimize discharge to wastewater treatment facilities.
* * * * * *MnTAP,Minneapolis, MN——领导project focused on outreach to precision manufacturing sector and developing best practices.
* * * * * *National Sports Center, Blaine, MN——领导project focused on water and energy efficiency at a Minnesota sports complex.
* * * * * *Northrup Grumman, Elk River, MN——领导project focused on waste and energy conservation at a local defense and weapons systems company.
* * * * * *Rochester Meats,Rochester, MN——领导project focused on wastewater loading reduction, energy efficiency and water conservation.
* * * * * *South-Town Refrigeration & Mechanical, Brooklyn Park, MN——领导project focused on refrigeration system best practices and recommendations for small grocery stores in Minnesota
Cover letters should be addressed to Matt Domski, Intern Program Manager